Outreach and community engagement served as the foundation for the Imagine Flint planning process. Over 5,000 Flint residents and roughly 6,000 community members attended one of over 300 master plan events. Some key highlights of Imagine Flint outreach are below:
- 200+ meetings conducted - over 2,500 attended
- 30 Do-it-Yourself workshops completed - 500 individuals participated
- 1,700 visitors in the Imagine Flint project studio
- 500+ attended Community Vision & Goals workshop
- 350+ attended (2) Land Use Workshops
- 210 individuals attended Sub-Area workshops
- 9 Ward Input Sessions were held - 300 participants
- Over 1,000 monthly "hits" on imagineflint.com
- 150 surveys completed
- Over 750 Facebook "likes"
You can view a map which details the outreach meetings completed during the planning process in our Map Gallery.